2. Use License
- The copyright in all materials contained in this School is owned or controlled by Music Business Education Pty Ltd ('the Company"). You agree that you shall not reproduce or communicate any of the materials you access in this course in any format or for any purpose.
- Permission is granted to view any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School and the Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- The School and the Company do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You agree that no material of the School's website constitutes legal advice and you acknowledge that you should not rely on this information as legal advice. You agree and acknowledge that individual circumstances may vary and that any legal principles explained or referred to in the School's materials may not apply to all circumstances.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School or the Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School or the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase of any product of the School you may request a refund of your purchase price.
- In order to request the refund you must email the Company at [email protected] with a subject line of Refund Request, and in that email provide your name and an explanation of your reason for requesting a refund.
- Requests for a refund must be received with seven days of your purchase to be considered.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website and the business of the Company shall be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria and the country of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.